Dossier update- and a PRAISE!

The dossier is at the US Dept of State right now! The Assistant Stork said everything looked great and were planning on picking it back up today or tomorrow... we are one step closer!

Mark and I were blessed to have an opportunity to go to a conference on the power of prayer this past week in Oregon. My mom (bless her heart!) stayed here with Markus and Halle Joy and off Mark and I went for three and a half days. We had an amazing time as a couple just enjoying some alone time, spending time with a dear friend from college and her wonderful family and sitting under the teaching of a delightful and committed man of God. On our last evening we attended a concert of prayer that included both the conference attendees as well as members of the church. It was a powerful evening of music, praise and prayer. At one point I was praying with 7 other people, two from other churches and five from the host church. Those of us visiting were asked to share a prayer request; I shared of our financial need for the adoption. We prayed, and as we finished, one of the gentlemen leaned over, shook my hand and said "May God bless your adoption"... and slipped a $100 bill into my palm. This man was a complete stranger, but saw it fit to bless Mark and I in an amazing and overwhleming way. Isn't that awesome?

2 comments:

Erin said...

GOD is awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Durr Family said...

That's so cool, Kels!