Referral

Imagine my shock and joy as I opened my email on Saturday morning (April 24th) to see an email with the subject line as follows: Referral!!!!!! (including all t hose exclamation points). My heart pounded furiously as I weighed the options- open the email or wait, as Mark was at an overnight with some buddies. It didn't take me long to decide to open the email without him. After all, everytime I took a pregnancy test he wasn't there to read the lines with me... it's kind of the same, right? Anyways, I opened the email and there was our referral. I am sorry to say that I cannot communicate any of the details of our referral (age, name, etc) at this time, but I can tell you he is beautiful and as healthy as could be! We are thrilled to now have a face and a name to go along with our prayers. Please pray with us that we get a court date before the court closures in mid-late August.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

praise God! we'll continue to pray for your sweet child, especially now that it's even more "real" for you!

Ross and Taya said...

our hearts are bursting with joy for you both! i can't imagine what it was like to see your boy's face for the first time. i cry just thinking about it! =) praising God for the awesome news and praying for what's ahead. love you both!

HopeE said...

We're praying! And *SO* excited to have a face to put to the new Wilkening brother!